As a caring church community, North Bramalea wants you to know that you are not alone and that there is hope for a better future. Whether you are challenged yourself by mental illness or are supporting someone that is suffering, we seek to offer a place where you can connect, learn about mental health and wellness, as well as provide and receive support. Christ’s message is that we are to love one another and, in the sharing of that love, find inner peace.
Pandemic Funk/Wellness Circle Sign Up
Pandemic funk can be described or exhibited by - irritability, anxiousness, overwhelmed, indecisive, sadness, paranoia, overeating/undereating, negative, watch too much news, sleeping, isolation, OCD, increased alcohol consumption.
If you are feeling "out of sorts" please contact us and connect in to one of our wellness circle communities. Click here to email our office.
Let’s talk is an Informal peer support group for those struggling with their journey of mental health- it’s a safe place to talk with others who are on the same journey. We meet on Thursdays at 7pm EST at NBUC. Please remember to:
- Wear a mask
- Complete the phone (or hard copy) screening before entering the building
- Do not come to the meeting if you have any symptoms
- Sign church sign-in list with name and phone number upon arrival
- Follow distancing protocols
- Use hand sanitizer when you enter
- No food or snacks at meetings, singing or sharing materials.
Please contact email@example.com for more information
Weblink Mental Wellness Support Resources