The Journey - Job Listing
Manager, The Journey Neighbourhood Centre
We are committed to bringing hope and transformation to the Ardglen and Orenda communities in Brampton. The Journey Neighbourhood Centre www.thejourneyneighbourhoodcentre.ca is hiring a Centre Manager to lead and manage the day-to-day operations and programs. It is a full time permanent position, with work primarily on-site in our vibrant, caring and inclusive centre.
This role is of interest to you if you bring a desire to work with, and on behalf of the community you serve. Be connected with other social service organizations in Brampton. Lead and inspire a strong team.
- Supervise staff and liaison with program leaders
- Support and communicate with program leaders ensuring alignment with vision
- Interview and hire volunteers, placement students and paid personnel
- Prepare and maintain records and reports, such as budgets, personnel records, or training manuals.
- Manage The Journey operations.
- Oversee facility upgrades & manage cleaning, maintenance and contracts
- Develop relevant procedures and policies in conjunction with the Executive Director
- Measurement, tracking, evaluation and reporting of programs and services
- Support grant applications, fundraising opportunities and grant reporting
- Leadership experience and ability to form and develop teams
- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work and support similar objectives with staff and key volunteers.
- Embraces diversity and able to work with various cultures and ages
- Proven successful Community service and development experience
- Possess a high degree of confidentiality/discretion
The Journey Neighbourhood Centre is affiliated with North Bramalea United Church in Brampton. Occasional attendance at Sunday service is required to present and update the congregation on all you and your team are doing at The Journey Neighbourhood Centre.
A full job description and a Contact Form can be found at: The Journey is Looking for a New Manager! – The Journey Neighbourhood Centre
Salary is commensurate with experience. Typically: $45,000 to $52,000
Apply at: The Journey Neighbourhood Centre – Your Neighbourhood Centre