NBUC is looking for a temporary Executive Assistant who is an energetic, organized and self-motivated individual, committed to serving God and growing in faith. The position is 30 hours per week (6 hours per day, Monday to Friday), initially working almost exclusively from home. Some flexibility of work schedule will be required. This temporary role is for up to 12 months.
The successful candidate will bring an enthusiastic and responsive approach to the role to:
· Provide administrative support to the Lead Minister
· Provide the initial point of contact for the NBUC office
· Assist in the planning and organizing of events under the direction of the Lead Minister (e.g. Re-Imagine meetings, special events)
· Assist in programs as set out by the Lead Minister (e.g. All-church phone calls)
· Provide administrative support to priority goals such as Small Groups and Zoom Church
· Provide assistance to other staff members as directed by the Lead Minister
If you are interested in this position, please send your résumé using the form below by Friday February 26th.